Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mailbag Airfunction EP - FULL SET LIST


UPDATE:
I'm only allowed 2 hours of free space on sound cloud and I'm not giving them my money just yet.  So I had to brush aside some old songs including the ones on this setlist.  If you're interested in hearing them, message me or comment and I'll get them to you straightaway.


IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!


In case you've missed any of the mashups I've been toying around with over the past year, I've put them together in a setlist for your listening pleasure for the first time EVAR!

You can play it right off the page here:


Please SHARE, LIKE, DOWNLOAD and play back till your heart's content.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for every one of your efforts on this web page. Ellie takes pleasure in making time for internet research and it's simple to grasp why.[url=http://www.saclongchampmarchfr.com]sac longchamp pliage[/url]

sac longchamp pas cher , A number of us learn all about the dynamic form you convey rewarding solutions on this

web site and in addition cause response from

other ones on the

subject matter then our own princess sac longchamp pliage is really sac longchamp pliage studying a lot of things. Have fun with the rest of the new year.

You're the one performing a dazzling job.