Friday, October 19, 2012

The Sound and The Shadow (and the Trailer)


The Sound and the Shadow Teaser Trailer from The Sound & the Shadow on Vimeo.

This year has been quite a productive one for me and my brethren.  The year started with a bang as I was brought on for several weeks to a feature created by two good friends, Sam and Justin.  The film's been going through the editing process for the past few months and it's almost finished, at which point the project will come back to me to do post sound.  This whole film is a murder mystery featuring a sound mixer as the protagonist.  So it quickly became a very personal project for me.  I can't wait to see how it's been put together and to start brainstorming with Justin and Sam about the sound design.  Check out this trailer and get excited!

No comments: